Saturday, December 29, 2018

It will last because of people like this in my life:

"Rachel, I don't know how to tell you this but when I'm around you or hear from you, I feel your energy you are giving life right now. And it is light and it is beautiful and I thank you. God is using you as a vessel at this very moment to illuminate the lives around you. To put people on their paths and give them love and redemption. THAT is the miracle, Rachel. Love you beautiful light. Yes, you are moving things in a big way, big purpose. You have more power than you think in this situation, you are already saved, you've already been elevated." The whole universe is a living being moved by a force, and that is what you are. You are life.








You all keep me so strong, thank you for loving me!

🐝💗
-Rach

No comments:

Post a Comment